Friday, June 29, 2007

Challenge wrap up

Since it is almost the last day of the month, I wanted to make sure everyone knew that I successfully completed my challenge. I made a total of 10 recipes, and my goal was 6. I still don't think I am ready to resubscribe to the magazine, but maybe I will in the future.

The last recipe that I made this week was the Grilled Salmon and Roasted Corn Relish. I would give it a strong ok, good, but I probably won't make it again. It did come together really easily though since the whole thing was done on the grill. Clean up was a snap. No picture - sorry!

Anyone up for a challenge in July? How about an ethnic theme? I am starting a new blog just for challenge results and those of you who participated in this challenge should be getting an email soon about posting to this blog. It is a work in progress, but the link to the blog is here.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I made a real post on the monthly challenge board. I hope everyone makes that soup!