Thursday, June 7, 2007

Which is worse...

or is it What is worse? Not sure. Anyways, on the day you are referred to a cardiologist, which is worse, having a chocolate crossant and a non-fat hazelnut latte for breakfast, or a Hardees #1 combo for lunch?

I've been really tired lately, and thought I could be low iron. I went to my OB/Gyn for some bloodwork and he thinks I have an irregular heartbeat. I had an EKG today and will see the cardiologist next week.

Aren't I too young to see a cardiologist? I am very upset by this. It will probably be nothing, and I understand, they have to check everything out, blah, blah, blah, but I don't really have time for this!

2 comments:

Andee said...

Wait, what? Now it's your heart? You who run marathons and are int he best shape of everyone I know. This is just crazy.

Anonymous said...

Do not fret. It'll be ok.