Thursday, June 28, 2007

A lot to learn

Perhaps I am the worst mommy in the world. Why? Because I am not teaching my baby to be the next baby genius. Is it wrong to just want him to be a baby? I went to Toys R Us to buy James a table he could pull up on and play with. He seem to have fun with the one at a friend's house. This isn't any old table, this is a learning table. It teaches shapes, colors, letters and numbers.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just want James to have a good time and maybe not cry or get into trouble for 5 minutes. Is that to much to ask? Everything is multi sensory. Even the sippy cup is a "sip and learn" because it has the shapes of the food on it. Isn't the whole point of the sippy to learn how to drink from a cup? Isn't that enough to learn?

Besides, he is already to big for the learning table. I think it hurts his back.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: