Friday, February 11, 2011

Vegan Day 14: "A Vegan Thing I Like!"

The title of this post was actually said by Mark when I served the following for dinner:

Photobucket

Ignore the pizza part, Mark didn't touch it (but it is featured on my cooking blog). Look at that little cup of yellow stuff. That, my friends, is pineapple whip. I probably should have saved it for a dessert, but I served it as a side. I got the inspiration from this recipe, but here is how I made mine:
- 4 cups frozen pineapple
- about 1 1/2 cups sweetened almond milk
- about 1 tsp honey
Put all ingredients in blender and blend. This will take some doing. There will be breaks with mixing and Andy shouting from the other room "it is wh-oud! Are you don yet mommy?" Next time I will probably use my food processor. Blend until ice cream like consistancy. I topped mine with top unsweetened cocount. Really. Tasted like light pineappley ice cream. De. Lis. Cisous.

No comments: