Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 12: Double or nothing

As you read this keep in mind that this morning I had a bagel with cream cheese and coffee with half and half. Oh, saturated fat! It took awhile for my stomach to adjust...

At any rate, I want to enter phase two of this crazy vegan thing. What that means is going from a super strict vegan diet to an eventual "flexatarian" one. I want my finished diet to still be plant based, but allow some animal protein. How much? Not sure, that is why I am doing a phase two. Starting now, for the next 10 days, I am going to keep with my vegan rules at home. When going to a restaurant I am going to try to order the vegan option, or at least the vegetarian one. If going to someone's house for a meal, I will eat whatever they give me. ;) Ms Becky - Kringle please!

No comments: