Thursday, April 12, 2007

Sick baby :(

Ahhh, poor little James has his first illness. It started Monday morning when I could tell he just wasn't feeling right. His temp was at 103! A trip to the pediatrician told us that we were just dealing with some kind of virus and to basically just deal with it.

Oh, fun.

As far as illnesses go, we have had it pretty easy. There has been a little of everything: fever, vomiting, baaaaaad diapers, good sleeping, bad sleeping, etc. But it is still hard to see that my baby doesn't feel well. He seems to be getting better, but still not at 100%.

Get well soon, Baby James!

ETA: Part II
Never wake a sleeping baby

Really? Even when he has been napping for 3 hours? Really?

I mean I know he is sick, but a 3 hour morning nap?!? I know other babies do this regularly, but not my kid.

No comments: