Monday, April 23, 2007

Free Weekend!

This weekend I flew to Houston to visit my sister. Alone. I had a great time. I had mexican food twice, a massage, a pedicure, watched Grey's Anatomy, had porch time, drank 2 lattes, read a decent paper, ate a bagel sandwich, got 5+ hours of sleep...all together...both nights, cuddled with a baby, read Mr. C many stories, and basically really enjoyed myself. I thought about my family here, but did not miss them all that much. But then "Come Along and Dance With Me" played from the CD I made Mr. C and all I could think about was my Baby James dancing and giving me his open mouthed grin.

I got home at the end of James's dinner time and when he saw me he smiled, then whacked me in the face with his hand. Its a new thing. My mom cried. But its good to be home.

Mark and Baby James had a great, but busy weekend. Here is a picture of the three men in my little family.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Andee said...

Ah, so lucky to have a weekend alone. I am so jealous. A latte and a massage? That is heaven.