Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Goin' Shopping

Yay! We got a BIG CHECK today. Probably shouldn't blog about it, but I am just so happy our house sold. Now, we can blow it, or use it for a new house. It is looking like we are never going to find a house we both like. House hunting is just not as fun as I thought it would be.

In other news, I just about dropped James today. I was trying to put him in the ergo for a walk at a park in the back carry position. The problem with the ergo, there are just so many straps and one got twisted. He flipped backwards. I caught him but over corrected. We both ended up on the ground. He was crying, but then he laughed at me so I guess he is ok. I just felt HORRIBLE. I used the front carry position to switch to the back after that. Much better.

1 comment:

Mark said...

I was all ready to go on the Walmart shopping spree of a lifetime, but...

A guy at work today pointed out that if we don't use the money to buy another house, we'll have to pay CAPITAL GAINS TAX!

Man, what a buzz kill :)