Monday, February 26, 2007

Beautiful Day!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I am pretty sure that I should be doing something productive, but DS is sleeping and it is such a nice day...I just read the paper on the deck. Good times.


It feels like a good day. We have been going back and forth on some houses. None of them felt right and have started to reconsider ones that we have ruled out for one reason or another. Just got the call, the ugly fixer upper has had an offer on it. Well, good for them. We were looking for a sign and this just might be it. Anyways, the house we are now excited about was ruled out because it only has 3 bedrooms, is far from where DH works, and is pricey. Other than that, it is the perfect house. Now, we were conisdering buying an ok house that was blue just because it was a little closer. Seems kind of silly at this point.


Did I mention it has a gas stove...HEAVEN!!


I might start letting DH post here. My blogs are kind of boring so I think it would help spice things up. He won't like the layout, so expect a change. To be honest, it is not my favorite either. I am too lazy to figure out something else.

No comments: