Saturday, December 20, 2008

Only Andy

Oohhh, so much I should be doing right now, but I try to post something new once a week. Things have been hard because Andy was sick, then James, now Andy again, and I totally think James is going to get sick again! Anyways, here is a collection of pictures from the past couple of months of only Andy.

The first time he was in his excersaucer. The NP said that he might be crying most of the day because he was "really smart" and we should put him in this. Yeahhh, whatever.

Photobucket

Working on sitting up:
Photobucket

Starting solid foods. It is hit or miss at this point.

Photobucket

Sort of standing up...and hanging on for dear life!

Photobucket

At his 6 month appointment he was a little over 19 pounds and was 28 inches long. Didn't get any shots because he apparently had an ear infection. I was going to do that this week, but alas, another ear infection. Apparently, he is one of THOSE kids.

5 comments:

Juliet said...

Sorry, what is "NP?"

Love your exersaucer!!

Allison said...

Juliet - NP=nurse practitioner.

He's adorable, Kerri!

TGlinsky said...

Not to worry, Bode is one of THOSE kids too...so much so that he got tubes put in his ears 2 weeks ago. The good news is all is well now and I really don't dread the common cold anymore. Happy Holidays!

Lauren P said...

Nothing wrong with THOSE kids, Sofia is one too!

It was great seeing you guys and meeting the kids for the first time!

Andee said...

He is SO SO cute, I just can't stand it. Just let me take him home with me, please?

:-)