Friday, August 17, 2007

Tagged

I usually don't do these things. Allison, you should feel special that I am participating, and yes I feel special that I was tagged.



The Rules: 1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts. 2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!) 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



1. I don't like chocolate chip cookies. Sure, I'll eat them, but not very often. I don't make them.



2. My favorite shows on tv are: The Closer, the Daily Show, and South Park.



3. Today I called my mom to tell her that I loved her. If you are reading this, I encourage you to do the same if possible.



4. In 1992, I was in high school in California. Our band was suppose to be leaving to go to Disneyland, but at the last second the trip was canceled due to the Rodney King riots. The next year, we drove all the way down there, but the re-trial verdict came out, so we came straight home. We had tickets to Phantom and everything!



5. My favorite expensive wines are Jordan Cabernet (red) and Cakebread Sauvingnon Blanc (white). My favorite cheap wines are Little Penguin Cabernet (red, cause I'm drinking it right now) and Santola Vinho Verde (white).



6. I LOVE COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



7. I have the best sister ever.



8. I hate forwarded mails and chain letters. If someone sends to many of them to me, I "this is spam" them. No offense. Because of that, I am not going to tag anyone, but encourage those who want to participate in their blogs or in my comments section.

1 comment:

KAJ said...

OMG!! I am crying...you are so wonderful...BUT I am not going to participate in your "Chain Letter". I learned it from watching you.