Friday, August 3, 2007

The Greemville News

I know what you are all thinking - HA, that Kerri has another typo! However, this same typo was in the Greenville paper. That paper is always filled with errors, and if I catch them, you know its bad. To make matters worse, it is just not an interesting paper to me. The articles in is are just lame, even the ones they pull off the AP wire. So, I canceled it, and we are going to try the Anderson paper. At least we will get the normal addition, instead of the early one. If that doesn't work, onto the Oconee County paper, which is actually pretty good (I LOVE Willie), but it doesn't come on Sundays.

I am such a paper snob. Will anything ever be able to compare to the Dallas Morning News??

3 comments:

Sweet T said...

I saw "The Simspons" being advertised at Burger King today!

Peg and Don said...

The errors in the Greenville Mews (typo on purpose) are awful!!! I agree with you. We have been getting it (The Mews)for years and it's the same stuff all the time. They are now taking sections of the Wall Street Journal and including it with one of their sections. It's almost the best part of the paper (I love sports, thus "almost the best").

I'd love to cancel it and get The State so we would get SC news, but The State says they don't deliver to this area. How bizarre. And how can this be for Greenville?!?

Oh well, the Cleveland Plain Dealer (where we are originally from) also isn't what it used to be. I suspect The Dallas Morning Star isn't either. But I bet both are better than The Greemville News.....

Love your posts... and the news about James!!! I don't cook though so can't give any comments... No patience. Gee, what a surprise.

Allison said...

I know who Willie is!

I spent a year as a reporter for the Daily Journal/Messenger. Not a bad little paper when I worked there.