Thursday, July 12, 2007

I think I'm going to live

If you remember last month, I had a little health crisis. I was feeling really tired and had these dizzy spells and thought I was anemic. Turns out, I had an unusual heartbeat and was referred to the cardiologist. Well, the cardiologist listened to me and said I definitely had something unusual going on and had me do a couple of tests. Found out yesterday that I am just normally abnormal, but didn't we already know that? ;)

Unfortunately, the same isn't true for our household. Let us take a moment to remember the SONY digital camera that I dropped on Monday, and the GE dishwasher that we tried and tried, but just couldn't save last night. Please keep our GE washer in your thoughts as it spins and buzzes through its final days. Amen.

2 comments:

Andee said...

Well, I know that is a huge relief to know that you are just abnormally abnormal. :-) Now, if you can jsut get all of your appliances to work.....

Robin said...

Glad to hear everything is ok. We had an old GE dishwasher (circa 1980) in our last house that also went kaput and we had to replace it. I can say I was really happy with the KitchenAid we replaced it with ... it was much quieter than the old one!