Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Movin' Out

Yes, yes. I know I need to have some pictures, but I can't find the camera. At least the Internet is hooked up. Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know that we are in our house and we love it. It is so pretty. It is so nice to have our stuff and that James has a room and I can watch whatever I want on tv. Yay!

We have done well with the unpacking and finished everything that HAD to be unpacked right away. Then we moved on to what was easy to be unpacked. Now, we are hovering at things that don't have to be unpacked and are hard (ie, going through what needs to be put in the attic). We might be at this stage for awhile.

We have a ton of boxes if anyone needs them for anything!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Ok, Kerri - when's the pool party? Sarah Bradley has her bathing suit ready to go! LOL! Congrats on the house.

wirrek said...

The pool is still a little on the chilly side, but I will let you know when it is time to jump in. FUN!