Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Monday...

Well, after a super fun weekend, I had a crappy Monday. Yes, even us SAHMs (stay at home moms) have crappy Mondays. I just got started getting sick late last night and spent today feeling poorly and trying to tell the doctor I was feeling poorly and not getting any help. Things seem to be better now, so back to my super fun weekend.

Saturday
Mark, James and I went for a "hike" at the SC botanical gardens. It was a little chilly, but spring was everywhere. Here is Mark and James with the ergo:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Another pretty picture:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then we went to lunch at The Pendleton Coffee Company and Cafe. This is the best coffee house I have been to. I love Pendleton.

Sunday
Made it to church where they had a musical worship of the seven last words of Chirst. It was very good. They had strings and soloist come in for this. I made it to the 4th word before I realized how hard the pews were.

That night we went to meet friends at the mall of Georgia. It is so good to get together with other families. This is why we moved back here.

I hope everyone else had a better Monday than I did.

No comments: