Thursday, March 8, 2007

Bidding War

Somehow, DH and I are involved in a bidding war. Well, not really. When our realtor (I'll call him LOU) told us there was another offer, we decided not to make any changes. We don't play games and if we lose the house, so be it, even though there isn't anything else. We have to move into a house soon because I didn't pack any of my capris and it is getting to be capri weather.

In better news, the family went to visit the in-laws this weekend and it was spring there. Here is a picture of the blooming flowers. So pretty!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And James wanted say thanks to his Aunt K for his toy. He is finally able to play with it a little.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Andee said...

I think it is so dunny you use the DH and DS. Only people like us who spend time on message boards know what that means. LOL. What does that say about us?