Monday, June 4, 2012

Disney Wrap Up

Day 5 had us packing up to drive back.  I was so sad to be going home!  Although if we would have stayed longer, I don't know what we would have done.  There was really nothing left.  I wanted to have a post where everything was in order, so here it is:

Day 0:  Condo and general info
Day 1:  Magic Kingdom
Day 2:  Hollywood Studios and STAR WARS WEEKEND!
Day 3:  Animal Kingdom
Day 4:  Epcot

People keep asking if they kids had fun.  They did.  I think it was a little different from what James had pictured, but he got it towards the end.  Andy just did his own thing.  As a wrap up, here are some pictures of the kids favorite things:

Andy really had something going on with the trash cans.  He had to touch each one:

Photobucket

Climbing railings.  Really, why were there even rides:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Curb walking, or the balance beam:

Photobucket

General brothers goofing off:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And sure, we could get ice cream, but MOM, there is a WATER FOUNTAIN!

Photobucket

More Jedi fighting while in line:

Photobucket

I think I might have already posted this picture, but Andy eating Chickadees.  These were Andy's comfort item.  At 10:15, when he would say, "I want to go HOME!"  We would give him a bag and all would be right with the world.

Photobucket

Thinking about going back when the kids are upper elementary....3 and 5th grade maybe?

2 comments:

Andee said...

Looks like the worst vacation EVER. :-)

We're on the "lets go every 4 years because it's so expensive" plan. But totally worth it.

And I can't believe you didn't like Epcot! It's my favorite park.

Juliet said...

Thanks for all the great info! Now I know that I have two more years or so to try to convince Tony it's worth it. They won't take the Star Wars stuff away in that time, will they?!