Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter 2012

Just FYI - I don't like to shop. And I don't have time to shop. For certain things, I mention it to someone (my mom) that I may need some Easter outfits for the boys and sometimes it happens. Here is an inpromptu photosession from Easter in their super cute outfits!

Also, FYI - I have given up on "look at the camera and smile" It just never happens. We went straight into the fake laugh:

Photobucket

Then to a pose:

Photobucket

And the hug:

Photobucket

We went to my parents house for Easter dinner. I believe the conversation went something like this "Mom, we will be in town for Easter. You are making Easter dinner and it is going to be lamb, right?" I was right. It turns out that I was making cheese cake for dessert, but I was cool with that. After dinner we played outside:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Again, the poses. The hug:

Photobucket

Smile and look at the camera. Ok, but only with Grandma!

Photobucket

And then the pirates attacked!

Photobucket

In the form of confetti filled eggs:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a great day!

1 comment:

Andee said...

Yay Easter! :-)Looks like a fun time with your family.