Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fringe Benefits

When I was about to start my new job, I was trying to make a list of questions to ask. Mark had one question for me to ask, "what sporting events can we go to for free?" Turns out one of them is baseball. I know, hardly a sport, but still a nice way to pass the time. One of James's friends from school had some extra tickets. We didn't need them since we get in free, but it was a good excuse to try it out.

James was really excited:

Photobucket

His friend was decked in orange!

Photobucket

Did I mention they had really good seats?

Photobucket

Mark liked it!

Photobucket

James even seemed to pay attention for a bit:

Photobucket

Andy liked playing with the camera:

Photobucket

We made it to the 8th inning. That will be tough to beat!

3 comments:

Lauren P said...

Hey now! We love baseball! Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves. We'd be there all the time with free tickets.

Melissa said...

Love it! I was going to ask you for those pictures.

KAJ said...

Good for you!!