Friday, July 15, 2011

Play Nation

So, I joined Groupon.

If you know me, and if you REALLY know me, this is probably a surprise cause you probably know that I hate receiving emails. Especially emails from people I don't know. But one day, after a few glasses of wine, it sounded like a good idea, and I signed up. The only thing I have bought so far is for a place called Play Nation. Play Nation? Never heard of it. Never heard of anyone I know talking about it...and I know a lot of people. I carefully read over the rules and regulations, the fine print, and finally threw all caution to the wind and bought 6 admissions for $15. Well, put this down on the success column. Definately money well spent! Need to remember this when I buy a 60 min massage for $5. The main business of Play Nation is to sell their play sets. They have set them up in a warehouse and charge admission until they get sold. At $3/per child, totally worth it for playing in the AC, even with the drive to Greenville. We have gone twice. Once with friends. We met Mattie and Elaina there. Walking the the kids were very excited!

Mattie is sliding:

Photobucket

Elaina is swinging:

Photobucket

James is climbing:

Photobucket

Andy is also climbing:

Photobucket

Elaina is still swinging. So, apparently Elaina can swing ALL. BY. HERSELF. Poor James kept trying to pump. He kinda of got the hang of it. But not.

Photobucket

Oliver, not so much. He did what he had to:

Photobucket

But look at the proud big sister!

Photobucket

Just as an aside, look at this rules list. No running? How can you have a playground with no running?

Photobucket

We went back later with the rest of our groupon. Definately a nice option to have in the hot summer! James was still climbing:

Photobucket

Well, Mark had a ball!

Photobucket

Photobucket

So much fun he actually debated in puchasing one of these $5000 structures!

Photobucket

There was basketball:

Photobucket

And James was still trying to swing. No luck though.

Photobucket

They are suppose to have something in living social at the end of the month. I won't get it. I hate getting emails!

2 comments:

Andee said...

Fun! And if you spend $5000.00, we're coming over all the time! LOL.

Jenny said...

i just looked at this one with mattie, and she was so excited to see everyone in the pictures. "oh! laina!" "oh! james!" "oh! andeeee!" "ah-ber! (oliver)" she loves her buddies:)