Sunday, May 8, 2011

In Shape With Sharon Mann...and James and Andy!

Perhaps you remember this post last year about how James would come join me for some aerobics. While Andy would nap and James would have quiet time, I would play a previously DVR'ed episode of In Shape With Sharon Mann for a workout. This went pretty well, but had started doing other workouts other than aerobics (ie running, lots of running). Well, decided to try something other than running for awhile and fired up the ole DVR again. Only this time, Andy is also not really napping so they both come down just intime to finish up my workout. Here they come down the stairs!

Photobucket

Perhaps you have noticed they aren't wearing shirts. Well, that is because I don't wear a shirt when I workout either. Much cooler! Getting ready:

Photobucket

Starting their first 32 count:

Photobucket

James doing squats:

Photobucket

Andy was taking a break at this point. Yeah, Andy, they make me sore too!

Photobucket

James's favorite part is the cool down cause "it is easier for me!"

Photobucket

Andy decided to jump back in for this part:

Photobucket

I have joined "the gym" so there may not be much more of this!

No comments: