Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Star Wars Party

So, James loves Star Wars. He has talked often about having a Star Wars party for his birthday. Unfortuately, he has a LONG time until his next birthday. Turns out you don't need a birthday, you can just have a party! So we did. The kids were out of school so I threw a Star Wars party for something to do on a cold winter's morning. I even made it a "drop off" party to give the other moms a break. I really didn't do much.

Here is everyone gathering. There were costumes, there were props. For this party I just put on "one" as in "episode I: the phantom menace" and let them play.

Photobucket

There was also snacks, as in popcorn, juice boxes, and star wars fruit snacks from publix's!

Photobucket

Against my better judgement, there were also girls. Who played quietly with toys why the boys were star warsing it up:

Photobucket

Even the baby was into Star Wars!

Photobucket

The big thing of Star Wars is the pod race. All the kids had pods and watched much of the movie in them:

Photobucket

Photobucket

There was also light saber battles!




It was a great party! But I don't know if I would do it again!

2 comments:

Andee said...

Geez, I can't get over how much your niece looks like your sister!

Unknown said...

Sooo much fun!