Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Cookies...and more!

I didn't take many pictures during Christmas. Sometimes you want to enjoy the moment rather than take pictures of it I guess. One thing I did take pictures of is the decorating of Christmas cookies. We had made a lot of cookies in the past couple of weeks, but these were the last ones. The ones we made especially for Santa. I used the recipe for Susie's Super Cut Out Cookies that I have posted on my Monthly Challenge blog. Here are the boys cutting out their shapes:

Photobucket

Aunt K doing the icing. She did a great job!

Photobucket

Here are the kids decorating. This year we used M&Ms, chocolate chips, gum drops, and crushed up candy canes. Next year I would lose the gum drops and do mini chocolate chips and M&Ms.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What you can't tell from that last picture is that Andy isn't wearing any pants. Guess who potty trained himself over the holiday? Merry Christmas to mommy!

Photobucket

That Aunt K, she talks tough, but then authorized that the kids could eat one of their cookies. I was going to wait until after lunch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a look into the future. The boys and their video games:

Photobucket

We had a great Christmas! Just a few pics of the presents. Mainly, look at that size of that ATAT! James loves it!

Photobucket

And Andy got a scooter:

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lauren P said...

Merry Christmas to you! Potty training is fabulous!