Friday, March 12, 2010

Falls Park 2010

Last year we spontaneously decided to go to Falls Park and it just so happened to be right after the Reedy River Run. We still had a great time.

This year, I actually ran the Reedy River Run and planned to meet Mark and the boys at Falls Park after the race. We had a great time.

James was exploring:
Photobucket

Andy is SO CUTE!
Photobucket

James is still wearing his medal from the night before:
Photobucket

We had a picnic lunch. I believe Mark and I talked about making sandwiches, but Mark picked up subway instead:
Photobucket

After lunch, I had a surpirse. At the race, a vendor was passing out little planes. I got three: one for James, one for Andy, and one for Mattie. They were a big hit.
Photobucket

Oops, I forgot to give Mattie hers. John got it:
Photobucket

Then everyone played ball:
Photobucket

Alright, I'll say it. Andy loves balls.
Photobucket

Then we played frisbee:
Photobucket

A good time was had by all. I little cooler than last year, but still nice:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mrs. Wiggy said...

You know... GG loves balls too!