Monday, February 1, 2010

The Worst Snow Day Ever

We had some weather here this weekend, and by weather, I mean not much of anything at all. But it sure was cold. We pretty much stayed inside. Andy loved this house I got him:

Photobucket

It is called a coloring house and I got it at Hobby Lobby for $15. Definately worth it. James spent some time staying warm in front of the fire.

Photobucket

After all day of nothing, at about 6:30, it actually started SNOWING. And by SNOWING, I mean, not much, but it was something.

Photobucket

We quickly put on all the cold weather gear we had to do outside.

Photobucket

The kids really enjoyed being out in the snow. I think they have an idea that they are suppose to be able to play, and sled, and make snowmen, and snow angels, but for today this was enough.

Photobucket

Afterwards, we had some hot cocoa.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And that is how we do snow days in SC.

No comments: