Thursday, May 7, 2009

Meet our new neighbors

Also, a whole lot of pictures of NOTHING...

Photobucket

I was so excited to see that we had a little birdie build a nest outside our carport. It was a little mama cardinal. Well, we don't see her a lot, for some reason, she doesn't like the fact that we are always going in and out of our car that is right there and putting things in our nearby trash can.

That is her where you see the orange. It is her beak.
Photobucket

I think there were three eggs:
Photobucket

We noticed on Monday that there were no eggs, just fuzzy little things. Actually, it was while I was hosting playgroup in my carport. Again, what was this bird thinking?

Photobucket

Here are the little babies, hungry, looking for something to eat. Boy, can I identify with this look!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Allison said...

Aww, that's pretty cute. Sorry we missed it.

Hollie said...

My girls would have a fit if a bird had babies nearby. They love to run to the door anytime a bird lands on the deck. Then they can't figure out what scared it away!

Andee said...

That is really cool - I love the last picture!