Sunday, October 5, 2008

Punkin Patch 2008

We had perfect fall weather this weekend, and what better activity to do on a beautiful October morning than go to a Pumpkin Patch. The one we go to is at Denver Downs. Although we had to pay for James this year, it still was a lot of fun.

First, I just thought this was a cute picture of Andy. I keep telling him how much he will enjoy things next year.

Photobucket

James at the pump. We weren't there 10 minutes before he got all wet.

Photobucket

James at the corn box. He really loved this last year, but it requires sitting still for periods of time. James is not interested in that. He is litereally saying in this picture "I eat it?" Um, no.

Photobucket

James still loved the cow train!

Photobucket

Me and Andy. He really should be napping, but there is just too much going on.

Photobucket

They let James drive the tractor! No, really!

Photobucket

Picking out the pumpkin. James was so excited about the pumpkins this year.

Photobucket

We put the two we got (a big one and a little one) on our front steps and everytime we leave the house James says, "bye pumpkins!"

For a real trip, here is the link to the post from last year.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Fun! I'm wanting to take Elaina this year...but a day we can go has to magically appear :-P Is it Fri, Sat, Sun? or just Sat., Sun?

Kristen said...

So cute! I can't wait to take Nate to the pumpkin patch for the first time. He's just a peanut so it will be more fun for me. I just want to take his picture next to the pumpkins, LOL!

Juliet said...

Yea!!! I can't wait!

Allison said...

Beth - it's Fri-Sun.

We went yesterday, I'm about to post pics myself!

Hollie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time - Ella Grace's class at school is going on a field trip next week to an apple and pumkpin farm!