Thursday, May 8, 2008

Like father, like son...

See, I knew I had some better pictures to share the other day. I was just looking at the wrong camera.

vacuum1

I mean, Mark and James vacuuming? It doesn't get any better than that. James is using my Shark, a must have if you have wall to wall hardwoods. I got it super cheap at WalMart and it is about to die. That's fine, I will just go get another one.

2

Now James is using the big boy vacuum. Oh, a mother can only dream!

3

And finally, Mark is trying to vacuum the drool off of James's shirt. Alas, the faucet is always on. When do they grow out of this, anyways? Only 4 teeth to go!

4 comments:

Juliet said...

Good thing you've got those boys fully trained in time for the new baby's arrival!!

lbmartinez said...

Gabriel is going through a vacuuming phase too. He saw an infomercial for the "Swivel Sweeper" on TV and he's been asking for one for his birthday ever since. I'd hate to disappoint the boy...

Andee said...

you are such a smart woman! Start them early! Then they think it is fun to clean instead of a chore. Maybe? Hopefully? Anyway, whoo-hoo, clean house! And yay for Mark pitching in too - he makes me proud.

ellie said...

VERY nice.... you are my hero.