Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Compare and Contrast

Wow, I really think I have scared some of you with this whole baby thing. I was feeling pretty poorly, but the last few weeks have been a lot better. The baby must have moved (dropped), or maybe I just started sleeping better. I have been much more pleasent to be around lately, in my opinion anyways. To make up for my previous grumpiness, for your blog reading pleasure, some pictures comparing belly shots between baby#1 and baby#2.

gilbert1
Excuse the evil eyes. Gilbert has really mellowed out in the past 21 months. This was taken right before James was born.

belly1
This picture was taken this week.

And another shot/angle:
belly06
This one was taken again, before James was born. Sigh. Mark and I were going out for restaurant week. Remember that? Going to a restaurants? For restaurant week? I believe we went to Smith and Wolinsky off the tollway.

belly2
I took this one this evening. I was not going out to a restaurant and excuse the haggard look. I am 8.5 months pregnant with a 20 month old toddler with doubler ear infections. But wow, can you say 10 pound baby???

Thanks everyone for asking about me. I can't wait to update this blog when Baby#2 gets here.

6 comments:

lbmartinez said...

You still look great! And no need to apologize for being tired. All of us with a kid (or 2) know how you feel. Just make sure to ask for help when you need it!

Mel said...

Yippee! Baby #2 is almost here! I love how you have Gilbert posed in both baby belly shots. He's family!

Juliet said...

I think you look very pretty in every shot, but Tony almost died laughing at Gilbert's radioactive eyes!

Robin said...

Yes, Gilbert's eyes are almost hypnotizing! How funny ... that crazy cat! Can't wait for the news!!! You better be posting pics from your hospital bed! :)

Allison said...

You look beautiful!

We'll stop by with a meal when the baby comes!

Andee said...

I love those psycho Gilbert eyes - remind me NOT to show that picture to the girls. They are already scared enough of him.

If I didn't tell you already, you are beautiful! I love your baby belly.