Wednesday, November 14, 2007

SUPER FUN!!



James and I met his friend E and her mommy at Kangaroo Kids in Anderson yesterday (don't worry Kyra, Lidia, SB, Lainey, AM, other Emma, Gretchen, Sofia - James was thinking of you the whole time!). This is a big room with several of those bounce houses/moon walk thingies. Oh my gosh, James was in HEAVEN. See he likes to bounce: bounce on the bed, bounce on the couch. Sometimes after his nap he doesn't want to get out of his crib. He just wants to hold on to the side and jump. He liked it so much, that James did the ultimate sign that he was having so much fun. That's right. He threw up.

Here is E and her mommy going down the big slide:

It was really tough climbing up there holding a 27 pound baby. You dreaed the "more" sign after sliding down.

One more picture. Most of them came out blurry. Too much bouncing I guess.


They are only open on tuesdays from 11-7 and it cost 3.15 for James and I to get in. Yay! We have something to do when it is cold and rainy now.

6 comments:

Juliet said...

Wow! That looks great! I can't wait to try it out! I mean, I can't wait to take John!!

Beth said...

That looks like fun! We've driven by there but never stopped...maybe once Laney is walking in a few months.... :-)

Robin said...

Yes, we're jealous ... we need some indoor playplace outlet because it is freezing here and rains/sleets nearly every day!

Lauren P said...

What a great idea!

Andee said...

I actually really like the jump houses. And I like that they let the parents get in there too. It's great parent-kid playtime fun. And I like the price. :-)

Allison said...

Oh, I want to go! Let me know next time you head that way!