Thursday, September 6, 2007

I hate you, meth heads

Just wanted to say thanks a lot to my meth readers out there. Once again, I can't breathe and all I want to do is take a tylenol sinus or a sudafed and clear some of this out a bit. But of course, I can't. I might go try to buy some but they will trick me into buying sudafed-D, which stands for Doesn't work, or stand in line and fill out paperwork for the last box of stuff that does work, but who really knows. What is the point of this stupid law? Are you punishing everyone because what a few stupid people are doing? Are we suppose to peer pressure meth users into stop using because it affects me? Trust me, if I knew of any, I would be giving them a piece of my mind right now...but maybe they would give me some of their stash of pseudoepherine and then I might like them again. Hey, I just want to breathe!

1 comment:

Beth said...

The good stuff is behind the counter! You have to basically sign your life away and they copy like everything off your license but they'll give you the real stuff. Go get some!!!