Wednesday, September 12, 2007

First Day of School

Ok, its not really school, its MMO, but I'll take it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

James was so excited, he went right over to the kitchen and started playing. That is not my baby! I am so happy he got into this program. Although he did not get into the one at the Methodist church, which is the end all be all of MMO programs (I think you get college credit there), he will have a great time. He misses the cut off for most of the churches by 4 days, but they let him in here, even though he isn't walking all that well.

Mommy who?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Only 5 years until real school!

1 comment:

Andee said...

It's great to be Mommy who! You need to run out and get some coffee and have some me time. And then not feel guilty about it. :-)