Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Program

So, we are not going straight into our Disney trip.  If you listened to "the commercial", you would know we had several things to do before Disney, one of being the end of the year program at the kids school.  Mark and I had gotten up early and packed the car and then we all headed to the program.  I totally skipped out on bringing snacks though...I had other things to think about.  Again, since this was James's LAST program after THREE years, I was feeling sentimental.  Thanks to my mom, we had great seats and really enjoyed it this time!

Here is James's class:

Photobucket

They are all heading off to kindergarten next year!  One of the reasons I signed James up for this particular class is that I knew they learned how to play recorder.  We all feel that James is really good in music and hoped he enjoy learning an instrument:



Andy also enjoys music and is a great singer.  He was really into the program as well.

Photobucket

I love his version of "Jesus Wuvs Me:



Here is Andy in his three year old class.  He is one of the youngest...and tallest!  Although, he is not the giant that Ms. Becky makes him out to be.

Photobucket

James is the oldest and the tallest.  That's Molly next to him.  She has a January birthday and is the closest to James in height.  When she wears heels, she is the tallest!

Photobucket

Once it was over, we had a snack, said goodbyes, got in the car and headed to Florida about 10:30.

1 comment:

HenryParsons said...

Compared to the scrawny, short Turner kids, he is a giant!