Wednesday, November 9, 2011

We've been published!

Photobucket

This blog is really my baby book. I record things here that I haven't written down anywhere else. There are times I take hours, just looking at pictures, seeing how the boys have grown. Turns out, you could make a book out of your blog. I have look at a few programs, but, well, you see, I got this groupon. A groupon for shutterfly for a photobook. Everything seemed great, so I signed up for it. Turns out, it expired end of October. Surely, I must have know I would still be working my three jobs then. Can't believe I had to force a blog book in there too! At any rate, I kind of threw it together. It was such a pain. I got better and faster as time went on, but still what a pain. After 3 evenings and one lunch break, I got through the first 6 months of my blog. I got it ordered and swore I would not do that again. Next time I would use one of those professional blog services that would do it for me. Well, this week, wouldn't you know, Shutterfly sent me an email saying they thing they overcharged me (like $4). To compensate, they have given me a $25 dollar credit. Yes, it is a good thing, but now I have to go through this whole process again. Grrr..... At any rate, here is Volume I

Photobucket

3 comments:

Pam said...

Kerri, can you bring it to book club tonight so I can take a look? I've been thinking I need to make a blog book too! One day. :)

Andee said...

So awesome! I want one!

Becky S said...

very cool!!