Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Most Exciting 25 Seconds?

Photobucket

I have blogged before that we sometimes go to Tiger Band practice. I like to go the Friday before home games because they should (emphasize SHOULD) only be running through the show. We went once or twice at the beginning of the season, but haven't been since. Too busy! Well, the last one was this past Friday and we were free and even though it was technical colder than I would have liked, we went. Everyone had a great time. I know this pictures aren't very good. I forgot my camera and had to use my ipod. Hey Mark, I think I am going to need the 4S when you get me the iphone!

This kids would just run whenever the music played, and stopped when it did not:

Photobucket

Like I said, SHOULD be doing just run throughs. James asked, "Why do they keep stopping?"

Photobucket

Eventually there was rolling down the hill. This was not always on purpose:

Photobucket

Sometimes there was conducting:

Photobucket

And then the highlight, when the band practices the pregame, the let the kids play the part of the football players running through. It does bring tears to my eyes. Here is the set up:

Photobucket

(I think some adults might also want to run). And the other end. The band director high fives them. Not a good pictures I know:

Photobucket

See you next season!

1 comment:

Andee said...

Great form on the conducting! :-)

It does sound like so much fun for the kids.