Friday, September 16, 2011

First day of school!! 2011! (finally)

The boys finally started preschool this past week. Things were a little different this year because Andy started at James's school. No, that isn't quite right. Andy does NOT like that. Andy wants to go to Andy's school and NOT James's school. From now on it will just be referred to as the "Day School".

Photobucket

Here they are out of the car and ready to run in. They are excited now, but again, it took awhile to get to this point. Andy has adjusted, but you never really know. Here they ran into James's buddy PC. So cute!

Photobucket

Once the kids were inside, THEN they decided they wanted to carry their backpacks and lunches. Nice.

Photobucket

James is in the kindergarten class. I was so excited that my 5 year old may not be the oldest in his class! However, there were no red shirts this year, so James is still the oldest in his class. I am super impressed with the projects he has been bringing home and I know this was the right decision to put him in this class. Had to crop all the names out of this picture. Also, it is a little bit blurry. I think my camera is on its last legs. Hint. Hint.

Photobucket

I have been lucky with Andy so far. He walks into his class without a second look. He immediately dumps things out and makes a mess. Oh well, not my problem!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Andee said...

LOL on your last comment! And yay, school! I love school.