Sunday, May 23, 2010

Oh! Woe is me!

Photobucket

Last week was James's last day of preschool. To celebrate (?) there was an end of the year program.

It was horrible.

Photobucket

Its not that the songs weren't good or that I don't love giving my kids tons of sugary snacks before 10am, but it was because of this guy:

Photobucket

That's right, OH ANDY. Wrecker of Order, Destroyer of the Peace. Andy, the almost two year old. They really should not allow small children in these programs.

Here he is eating an orange slice to keep him occupied (the candy, not a real orange)

Photobucket

Good thing Grandma and GiGi came. James had some audience.

Photobucket

Oh, and here is Andy eating chex mix off the floor. Nice.

Photobucket

I did get a glimpse of the "grand finale" I took this picture of James from across the room:

Photobucket

Oh well, maybe it will go better next year.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

My two year old is the same way. It's been a challenging couple of months with him - feel like I can't take him too many places. Yesterday he jumped in a (not heated) hot tub, fully clothed. And, oh yeah, he can't swim. Small detail, right?

We were picking up his sister from a swim date and in the 20 seconds I turned to get her a towel, he made his break and jumped in.

I personally love getting my clothes sopping wet as I rescue him....

I tell Husband: I seriously save this kid's life multiple times a day.

So, yeah, woe is me too. Wish we lived closer so we could go out for a drink together!

Hollie said...

They really should offer babysitting at these programs so the moms can actually see children perform.