Saturday, November 21, 2009

Oh no you are not!

It is time for another Top Five.

I am pretty Open Minded. I think I can deal with a lot of situations that my kids might put themselves in. Here are five of the ones that I don't think I can deal with and my response will be, "oh no you are not!"

James or Andy: "Hey Mom..."

1. I am going to major in psychology.
2. I am going to be an artist.
3. I am going to take 21 shots on my 21st birthday.
4. I am going to play a woodwind instrument.
5. I am going to a small, liberal arts college and major in Hummanities.

My apologies to any of my readers who might have done any of these, but my kids aren't going to do them. I think. ;)

6 comments:

Juliet said...

Hmmm... I'm two out of five or three out of five depending on whether you call a former theater person an "artist."
Good luck in your quest. I definitely agree...

Beth said...

Hey, what's wrong with a woodwind player???

Lauren P said...

Kerri, you played a woodwind instrument!

Allison said...

Hm... I minored in Psychology, majored in Humanities...
But I have to agree on the woodwind thing. Brass kicks ass!

KAJ said...

FFFFILARIOUS!!!! That's freaking hilarious!!(I think its gonna catch on like ginormous)

I love everthing about this post!

Unknown said...

Never say never. It will come back to haunt you!