Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009

Photobucket

Man, why is so hard to take good pictures?

Anyways, the boys, especially James had a great Halloween week. Week?!?! What do you mean, week? Well, yes, the entire week was filled with activities. Each time, the costumes had to be put on, then taken off, and we received candy. I was especially nervous about all these activities because I had made James's costume and I wasn't all that sure it would survive.

Poor Andy though, he just used Charlie's/James's hand-me-down superman costume. Maybe next year I will let him have an opinion.

Photobucket

James was a bat.

Photobucket

He wanted to be a bat, well, I don't know what put the idea in his , but he said he wanted to be a bat so he could fly. Now, you can't buy a bat costume, so I had to make it. Normally, I would have tried to talk him out of it, "are you SURE you don't want to be a PIRATE?" but the funny thing was, is that I was a bat for Halloween one year as well.

Photobucket

I wanted to be a bat for the same reason as James. I wanted to fly. Didn't work though. Maybe next year, James will want to be a rubix cube!

3 comments:

Mel said...

I LOVE that picture of you. Like mother, like child!

Jenny said...

i LOVE the pic of you! (the ones of the boys are cute, too!)

KAJ said...

OMG!!! I am so glad u found that pic!!!
I think next year I will make AC be Superman so that we get one more use out of it...what do ya think?