Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Friday

Last weekend was super duper busy and I had in mind to do a really big post about it all, but all my pictures are divided between two cameras, and I have already upload the pictures from one, so we are going to break it up.

It all started with the First Friday parade. Note to self, next year, stop at Subway to take with and eat dinner picnic style! Really and truly, I have been looking forward to this all year. Isn't that sad? I am sure that James was as well, but he forgets. Here is James all geared up and ready to go:

Photobucket

And here is James with the Tiger, but to be quite honest, the band was his favorite part!

Photobucket

We had high hopes for Andy. We really weren't sure who was going to have more fun: James or Andy. Turns out Andy is "slow to adapt".

Photobucket

But once he adapted, he was ready to hop on down and join the parade. We let him walk in the street after it was over. It made him happy!

Photobucket

No comments: