Sunday, March 1, 2009

I want to get SNOWY!



Man, I can't believe Becky already beat me to snow pictures. Oh well. Anyways, after a full 2 days of constant heavy rain, it turned to snow about 4:30ish and the entire yard was covered in it by 5:15. We promised James we would go out after dinner. He was very patience, but then insisted that it was time to "get SNOWY". Good thing everyone had late naps today. It took awhile to gear up, but soon we were out the door.

The first few steps outside:
Photobucket

Me and Andy. Poor guy, he doesn't match. Well, none of us do, but he really clashes.
Photobucket

Our house. Keep in mind it was about 6:30 pm at this point.
Photobucket

Andy was heavy. We ended up putting him in the stroller. More clashing.
Photobucket

Here is James when he realized we were not walking to John's house.
Photobucket

All was forgiven once he got some of that hot cocoa.
Photobucket

One more of James...look at those boots.
Photobucket

You can see that it was still really coming down. I promised James a snowman tomorrow. But alas, it seems to have turned to rain at this point. I hope he isn't too disappointed. Maybe I will just give him more cocoa.

3 comments:

Becky S said...

Yeah, when they're that excited about going out, matching takes a backseat! Gretchen was wearing her cute blue winter coat and her clemson wind pants over her jeans...:) Loved the post!

Juliet said...

You guys are funny. And by funny, I mean living on a higher plane than me... If it's warm, great. If it's clean, even better. Within reach, necessary. Matching/non-clashing, what the heck is that? :)

Juliet said...

My dad liked your pictures!