Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Andy is 9 months old

Mark and I are just having this discussion: "as bad as James was, Andy has GOT to be worse." It is hard to believe when this is all over with, James will be my easy going child.

So, Andy is 9 months old. He is a monster. Crazy. Actually, we call him our Baby Dinosaur because he shreiks and grunts, just like a dinosaur. Most people think he is pooping, but no, just being a dinosaur.

Photobucket

He isn't crawling yet, but oh so close. It seems like he has been close for awhile now. He has seven (7!) teeth, and they just keep coming.

He eats a lot. He isn't so good at the solid foods, but I think that is because of teething. We are working on self feeding and he seems to like crackers, puffs, and beans. By eats a lot, I mean he has a lot of formula. However, even with spending over $100/month in iron fortified formula, he is still anemic. His stats were 23 lb, 4 oz and 29 3/4 inches. I don't normally put that info on here cause I don't want to make anyone feel bad, but it is apparently the only place I write this stuff down.

I don't think he is as smiley as James was, but he can be pretty happy. No one makes him laugh like his big brother though, no matter how hard we try. James says "Andy's funny!"

Here is one more picture. I think he looks like me, big ole baby head and all.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Allison said...

Like I told you the other day - I love hearing how big your kids are because they're the only ones bigger than SB!
Andy is a cutie pie. And don't worry about the grunting. I call Mac a dinosaur, too, because he grunts and "Rawr"s all the time!

Juliet said...

You guys are all funny! In a good way of course. James making Andy laugh is the best!

Hollie said...

Andy's cute - I love to see him smile!

Beth said...

Awww, I love Andy! He's getting so big....it's hard to believe he's 9 months already.

TGlinsky said...

What a cutie....Bode was huge looking at his stats he surpassed Andy at the 9 month appointment, but the good news is he has since leaned out and slowed down a bit. He still eats alot, but I have decided that may just be because he is a boy in the Glilnsky/Field family.

Andee said...

I also use my blog as a baby book..... :-)

I love that you call him your dinasaur, that is too cute!