Monday, November 10, 2008

Saved!

Photobucket

Ok, I know this isn't how it works, but having your child baptized helps to ease you mind about their immortal soul. I am just saying...

We had Andy baptized this weekend. He was good for awhile, and then just broke down. He has some serious diaper rash issues though. I am sure that didn't help. Poor guy.

Here is the whole family:

Photobucket

Although he tried, James did not steal the show. And look at me, I got a new dress. It felt so great to wear something that FIT and was not a hand-me-down from my sister!

7 comments:

Allison said...

You all look great! I remember James' Baptism like it was yesterday!

Craig said...

What a wonderful day. You guys sure make a good picture!

ellie said...

i don't know how it all works, either, but i know you're a beautiful family!! Congratulations, and hope the rash gets better... :)

Andee said...

I loved the dress and totally want to borrow it. :-)

Landon and Elizabeth said...

Rash solution...1:1 ratio of Lotrimin and Vagisil.

KAJ said...

OMG! That picture of Andy is so cute!!! He looks adorable!

PS There is nothin' wrong with hand me downs!!

Susanne said...

Woohoo! A new dress. Looks like it was a super special day... wonderful.