Saturday, April 5, 2008

Six Word Philosophy of Life

So I was tagged. Here is my six word philosophy of life:

"There are two types of people."

The way I figure it, there are two types of people in this world for just about everything:
- those that read, and those that don't
- those that like to excercise, and those that don't
- those that cook, and those that don't
PS - I do all of those things. I guess I realized this rule because I do these things, and when talking to other people, they always give reasons for why they don't do these things. To be fair, I will give some examples of things that I don't do.

There are two types of people in this world:
- those that floss, and those that don't
- those that lift weights and those that don't
- those that shut drawers, and those that don't
- those that dust, and those that don't

So, why is this a philosophy of life? Well, once you realize who you are and more importantly, who you are not, you can start to accept yourself for what you do and don't do. Then you adapt your life to do the things you can. For example, if you are someone who doesn't excercise, these people really try SO HARD to try to do it regulary, but it just doesn't last. They either need to find a particular sport that keeps them interested, or just get out for a long walk when they can. In my case, I don't close drawers, but I married someone who does. :)

I am only going to tag Mark...hopefully he will respond. (ie, there are two types of people, those that blog, and those that don't!)

5 comments:

Juliet said...

Is this rumination something that came out of having dinner with us last night?
:)

wirrek said...

Crap. Um...NO. I mean, some people like to cook and some don't.

This is why I don't write anything meaningful on my blog. You just get yourself into trouble.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!LOL!!

How could my daughters, both of them, not close drawers?!!

I just don't close door, as in cabinets and refrigerators!!

Gramma Worthy

Juliet said...

Hee hee!
I won't hold it against you. It just goes to show that not EVERYTHING is about me...

Andee said...

See, this is a good one - I'm having a hard time deciding mine...... :-(