Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Here's your freaking belly shot!!

Photobucket

The subtitle of this post is "I'm a JOY"

Anyways, so now I am in the third trimester and it has hit hard. Ugh. I don't know if it is running after James or Baby#2, but one of my kids is sucking the life out of me. I am pretty much tired and grumpy all the time...be happy if you don't have to see me everyday!

I do apologize for taking so long to get a belly shot. All the pictures I got of me, well, I looked pregnant in all of them. Yes, I know that is the point...maybe I just don't like my hair. James, God bless him, will point at Giada when we are watching "everyday italian" and say "momma?" That does make me feel better.

I'll wrap this up with a picture of James. He is driving the car at the Whole (lotta nothing) Foods in Greenville. He has been in a good mood lately. So good he is ready to face the day at 6:15 every morning. Let me say again...UGH!

Photobucket

8 comments:

lbmartinez said...

Yes, baby #2 did a number on me as well. However, we did end up with a girl. Coincidence? Probably.

Lauren P said...

What a gorgeous belly! I think it's baby #2. I was zapped and I didn't have a toddler to care for. I couldn't imagine being pregant and chasing a toddler around.

KAJ said...

Oh Geez! Suck it up already.


I am sooooo kidding!! You are the best and I was totally joking. James is a handful even when he is not teething! Maybe this baby will be a breeze once she is born. (or he)

Sweet T said...

Ok, there are a few of us that can tell you being tired/grumpy/exhaused, etc. is a great, big ole combination of both. It will stay hard until you can get a good night's sleep again...which will be in a few months. Hang in there! God made it so women have babies for a reason! If men did, they would have already given up a long time ago and there would be nobody to fix James chocolate milk and fruit snacks.

Mel said...

I love the belly shot, and the upfront explanation of the grumpy/tired combo. Nothing puts it together like a picture of James drinking and driving. Oh wait, the wine is BEHIND him :)

Robin said...

You're gorgeous! And, if it makes you feel any better ... Lidia is sucking the life out of me and I haven't had a hair cut in probably 4 months!

Andee said...

I love your belly, which you already know. :-) I love the comment about James drinking and driving - way too funny!

You can do this. I have the utmost faith in you.

Allison said...

You are BEAUTIFUL! YAY!