Sunday, March 2, 2008

Bad Hair!

No, it isn't bad, I just don't know what to do with it.

hair2

So, James has his dad's hair (ie, when he wakes up in the morning, it always sticks up). Mark just takes a shower, James, well, he takes his baths at night. Another problem is that we have this problem twice a day because it occurs after nap time as well.

hair3

It is a little coarser that normal toddler hair and yes, he does need a hair cut, but that is the problem...how should I cut it? We tried clippers, and I took him to great cuts and they used clippers, but still, the crazy hair. Help please, any ideas? Here is a close up view:

hair

10 comments:

Juliet said...

Hmmm. I think you should start moussing it up into a mohawk or skateboy hair.
Or... hats!

lbmartinez said...

Gabriel has the same problem. Water and a comb won't fix it either. I just send him to daycare looking like a street urchin. We didn't have that kind of trouble with the bowl cut...I'm thinking of going back!

Allison said...

The hair doesn't look too bad to me... nothing like SB's hair.

What I want is a PG pic of you!

Andee said...

I don't know anything about boys hair, so alas I can't help with this one. Totally agree with wanting the preggers pick! :-)

Anonymous said...

What he needs is a haircut like his Uncle Brian's. Uncle Brian will even cut it for you. He only charges half of whatever you paid at the other place, and he will barter for beer. You can't have a bad hair day if you don't have any.

Signed,
Uncle Brian

Sweet T said...

The "no tangle" spray that you might think is only used for girl hair works great for crazy-boy hair, especially after naps. A little goes a long way...don't spray so much that it's soaking wet. And it smells good!

Becky S said...

street urchin....that's funny!

Becky S said...

yeah, I'm still laughing!!!!

Lauren P said...

I agree, a belly shot is in order!

Beth said...

BELLY SHOT! BELLY SHOT! (or else we're just going to have to get together so we can see your belly!)