Friday, January 25, 2008

cold, cold, COLD

Ok, I think it has been below freezing for like 3 weeks. I know I am not going to get a lot of sympathy from some of my readers, but I really hate the cold. Not only to I hate the cold, but I hate being stuck inside with a 16 month old for 3 weeks...and I don't think he likes it either. We did have a snow day, rather, a snow morning. Here are pictures:

snow

James and a snow ball:

snowball

Running around the yard.

house

Our snowman, James was about done at this point.

snowman

Here is the remainder of the snow man...8 days later!

snowmanplus7

2 comments:

Robin said...

Glad to see someone else is feeling my winter pain as well! :)

Andee said...

I also hate the cold. Even though the bout of snow we had was nice. We didnt get to make a snow man though. :-(