Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Cards

I don't think we will be sending out Christmas cards this year. It is next to impossible to get James in a good picture, not to mention, a big fat pain to get him in his Christmas outfit. Add to that, we are having some software problems with our camera which makes it a 48 hour process to get pictures off the camera. All of that equals no Christmas cards. So here is some of my attempts as a bloggers Christmas card:

I almost used this one. Had it up for several days, but it is just a tiny bit fuzzy, and the picture is not really what I wanted.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love this picture. SO CUTE!! But is it really appropriate for a card? I think the reason he has that expression on his face is because he has an acorn in his mouth.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Apparently during our photo shoot, James learned to sit down. I really thought I had gotten some good ones of him sitting, but they all turns out to be him in the processed of sitting down or getting up. This is a good one, but it is not centered and looked funny on the card. I could probably fix it with my photo software that doesn't work. Note the way his legs are crossed just so. He did that himself!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So, barring a photogenic miracle...Merry Christmas from Mark, Kerri, and James!

6 comments:

Beth said...

Hehe, those are good pictures! He's too cute...you're going to have a hard time keeping all the little girls away from him! (or more like we're going to have a hard time keeping our little girls away from him!)

Lauren P said...

Wow, he's gotten so big! I think you could use some of those pics if you really wanted to. Costco online photo center let me move the picture around and center it how I liked (even though I ended up using Sam's)....if you really wanted to get one.

Andee said...

I liked the last one! It is very suave. You could definitely use that one. Last year, I had the same problem getting a picture - took me over 3 weeks to get one I liked enough. This year was much much better. However, my feelings will not be hurt because you didn't send me a card - as long as I get an updated picture of James. :-)

Robin said...

Merry Christmas to you all as well!

Allison said...

I love the sitting one! It's too cute!

Peg and Don said...

You can use any of the pictures that you want. All of the ones here are excellent. Don't worry about it not being perfect. They all look great and if anyone has a problem receiving a card with one these pictures, then they have a problem! Merry Christmas to you, James, and Mark (Cubicle Guy to me...). Go Tigers!