Saturday, January 21, 2012

Three jobs and three blogs

So, it turns out I can't do everything.

I can't work full time, take my children to and from school, teach a weekly aerobics class, prepare for said aerobics class, prep and teach a 1 hour college class, make homemade meals and snacks that are whole food and vegan, and be nice to my children, AND keep up with 3 blogs.

I just can't.

I really wanted to quit my blogs, but my sister talked me out of it. I think I would have time to update but I don't neceassily have time to do fun things with the kids and take pictures to put on the blog.

And again, sister does not accept blog posts with no pictures!

So here I am to blog about the cold.

I know, me blogging about the cold in January is kind of like reporting on a big snow storm in Alaska, or reporting that it is hot in Texas in the summer, or that there are wildfires in California. I mean, DUH. But it was cold outside our house and inside.

Photobucket

It actually wasn't cold (yet) but we had a burning smell and the diagnosis was a cracked heat exchanger. I am not sure what it is, but it turns out it is very expensive. We ended up getting a new unit. However, then the new unit blew out the old thermastat and we (I) was cold again. We build a fire.

Photobucket

Really this post is just an excuse to put this picture of Andy up. He doesn't have his typical "duh" face on.

Photobucket

And then there was wrestling. Hey whatever keeps you warm!

Photobucket

And then we got it fixed and everyone (me) was happy.

Worst post ever? Post a comment and let me know!

3 comments:

Juliet said...

Best post on broken heating unit ever!!!
As far as it looks from here, you are doing it all...

KAJ said...

Its perfect!! We just want to see pictures of the kids and read your witty rhetoric:)

Well done. Your kids are gonna thank me some day!!

Andee said...

You can't quit the blogs! What will I READ? (You know, it's all about me right?) :-)

Definitely not the most boring post ever. I swear.