Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Blue Screen of Death

Photobucket

I know I have totally been MIA lately; however, it wasn't totally my fault. My computer crapped out. Turns out those Window updates ARE important. Maybe that is true, but they are also annoying...am I right? So here is a recap of what we have been doing.

Clemson won the ACC championship. Here is a picture of Mark listening to the game on the radio he bought at halftime. Good thing the camera has a flash or else the picture would be dark due to lack of power.

Photobucket

James was in the local Christmas parade with his school class!

Photobucket

Andy was not. Maybe next year.

Photobucket

I homebrewed my own kombucha!

Photobucket

James played the bells in his school's Christmas program. That is totally why I signed him up for this class:

Photobucket

Andy had a great time singing. He really projects:

Photobucket

We visited Santa, but not pictures. Andy wanted :a bike, a bike, and a Mega Brachiasaus. James wanted: a mega TREX, Harry Potter Legos, and a lego game.

Photobucket

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: